When starting a business there is a lot to consider. Will you be sole trader, a partnership, or a registered company? How will your choice effect how your business works? Who will you have to register to? (ASIC, ATO, SRO, etc). What are the legal and financial implications of your choice? This is a very important time for your business and a very complicated area, it is important to make sure you’re properly informed.
If you have an existing business you’ll know it can be hard work complying with all the legal ASIC related aspects of your business. We are experienced in this area and are available to help you with this.
- Company Formation Advice
- Lodgement of Statutory Documents
- Attendance to Company and/or Business Name Searches
- Act as the Registered Office
- Attendance to Registration of Business Names
- Maintenance of Company Statutory Records
- Attendance to establishment of Shelf Company and/or Trust Deeds
- General ASIC advice and services